Subject: [Leica] Inspired by a film
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Sat Nov 5 10:02:04 2005

I sure looked like b&w film to my eye: I kept admiring the shadow detail and
the highlight control though of course I know commercial movie production is
all digital management these days, but the effect was to suggest and
enviable level of mastery of light and film development. Which one should
also take for granted in professional work. A number of movie (internet)
sources seemed (mistakenly, apparently) to think it was shot on b&w stock.

bill