Subject: [Leica] Loading the IIIc - speaking of IIIcs
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 12 07:42:13 2005

Oh, I know there isn't anything wrong with film and digital cohabiting. I'm
going to play with it on the T for a while and see how it does.  BTW, it
wasn't until after I got it home and ended up on Karen's website that I
discovered that there are auxiliary wide angle and tele lenses for it
lurking out there in flea market land. ;-)