Subject: [Leica] Loading the IIIc - speaking of IIIcs
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 12 07:28:21 2005

So God knows what possessed me - given that I haven't shot a roll of film in
about a year and my Ms are gathering dust. But this weekend I finally gave
into the call of the something or other, and bought a gorgeous Retina IIIc
that I've been eying for months in a camera store window. Perfect - as in
mint - coated Schneider f2 Xenon 50mm lens, shutter seems right-on, flash
sync to a 500th, leather mint, a bit of brassing in front of shutter release
and cold shoe. Now to see what I can get with it.

And, boy, were those things built like tanks. ;-)