Subject: [Leica] Loading the IIIc - speaking of IIIcs
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 12 08:06:02 2005

Dream on!

They were very difficult to find in the 70'ies! :-)

50'ies are good. Make it your mantra ... you'll save a lot of time
(not looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack) and take more
pictures :-)

Daniel

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Loading the IIIc - speaking of IIIcs)