Subject: [Leica] Scanning Ilford HP5+...question
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Aug 9 17:15:56 2005

A bit off this topic, I've been scanning a load of 50 year old BW 6x9 negs
on a
Canon 9900F flatbed recently, the only way to get around scratches was to
scan
as color positive and apply dust and scratch removal, then convert to
grayscale
before printing.
It didn't get rid of everything but managed to do quite well on some of the
poorer negs.
Douglas