Subject: [Leica] Scanning Ilford HP5+...question
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Aug 9 17:07:14 2005

Hi Clayton, I don't think so. I think this is one of those conventional
wisdom things. If you happen to have missed it, I just posted a comparison
between full LS-4000 and 5400 Elite scans and basically, I don't see much
of a difference in terms of "lousy grains." It *may* make a difference in
some negs but for now I am convinced this is one of those bad software
coupled with conventional wisdom thing.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Scanning Ilford HP5+...question)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Scanning Ilford HP5+...question)