Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 31 19:05:12 2005

Tina,
It is interesting to watch my friends make very thoughtful decisions
about how much of their culture to impart to their children.  The
concious decisions on what to discard and the willingness to defy
their parents on certain matters is very profound.

In this sense, America as the melting pot makes a very profound
metaphor.  It is not just the new arrivals that are changing.  They
are changing the old timers as well.  The synthesis of thought,
culture, religion, priorities, and what is a good life make this old
timer very happy that I live where I live.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com