Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jul 31 18:23:16 2005

At 09:17 PM 7/31/2005, you wrote:
I'm understanding and I'm very sympathetic, but I must ask... how
>does an arranged marriage between two people of the same religion,
>who apparantly do not desire to be together (and look it), reflect
>tolerance and understanding. How will these families indifference to
>the feelings of their  own children lead to a better post 9/11 world ?
>
>Steve

Steve -  I don't think it's at all about indifference to the feelings
of their children.  I think it's more about the importance of
religion and tradition to the family.  After all, the parents went
through the same traditions and they are as happy or happier than
couples that they see around them who married with no religion or
traditions.  It's about the importance of faith.

Tina

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)