Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jul 31 19:03:28 2005

images@infoave.net (Tina Manley) wrote:

>It's about the importance of faith.

And, I suspect, at least among my South Asian friends, it's also about
the greater weight attached to family, as opposed to our Western notions
of the primacy of the individual.  What the family wants and chooses
takes precedence over what the individual might want.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church