Subject: [Leica] Nthan's latest work
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jun 29 13:19:05 2005

I am very flattered, but have to point out that the picture of the three
cyclists on the dike was taken with a Canon G6 digital point-and-shoot.
I was on a Saturday morning motorcycle ride and decided to travel
ultra-light, meaning only the pocket camera. Part of the motivation was
that I was hoping to buy some smoked eel and other local delicacies in
the fishing village that was the goal of the ride, and so I wanted to
keep the spece free in my topcase. And it worked out--I bought the eel
and it was delicious, the best I have had in a long, long time (in
Volendam, for the Dutch LUGgers).

Thanks for looking!

Nathan