Subject: [Leica] City and country photographs.
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (kollarfoto)
Date: Sat Jun 4 16:17:35 2005

Thanks, Graham... The "RUN DOWN" look comes next time I go back there...
My father was in the car as I too the shots I shared . I want to
approach the run-down aspect of my home town without him with me. I
don't know who might come flying out of a house? :-) Lack of people? You
have hit on the a chief problem of rural Iowa!