Subject: [Leica] City and country photographs.
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sat Jun 4 13:46:53 2005

Hi Matt,

I particularly liked books, sunbather and chess in the 'city' set. I can't
imagine why books would be displayed like that without the spine showing the
title. The Iowa shots didn't shout 'run down' at me and I thought it looked
a nice place to grow up/live but I noted a lack of people. Yes, I know,
that's rich coming from me :-) Thanks for sharing.

--Graham