Subject: [Leica] LC1 vs 20D comparison
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Fri Apr 8 07:44:00 2005

Hi Will,

I agree - I really liked the LC1, but the form factor means it would
be competing with my 20D for usage and would lose out every time.  If
I wanted/needed to take something small and light, then the LC1
wouldn't suit either.  For that, at the moment I'm using a Fuji F810,
but I'm not entirely happy with it.  Would you be able to post a
full-size image from your Sony for me to look at?  I've tried a
Samsung camera with a Zeiss lens, but the image quality wasn't good
enough (for me at least).

Thanks,
Simon.