Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY OFF-TOPIC - A personal request
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 8:46:49 +0100

...and typical of Denmark in those days. I guess I am a bit older than Ruben, I was about 11-12 during the event he describes,  and I lived in another part of Denmark, which the revolution had not reached... Anyway, revolutions in Denmark are cancelled in the event of inclement weather, and it rains a lot in Denmark ;-)

Nathan