Subject: Re: [Leica] TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY OFF-TOPIC - A personal request
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:12:19 -0700

> Do any of you remember the 60's? If any of you considered yourselves
> student "activists" at any time during the period 1965-1975, if you were
> actively involved in anti-war activities, if you were involved in the
> Civil Rights movement, if you were involved in campus "student rights"
> activities, would you please contact me off-list?

When they closed UC Davis for a "teach in" (Gag) after the invasion of Cambodia
I went to Ensenada. It was a great choice.

Definately NOT a student activist.

But...I respect those who were, just as I respect those who chose to avoid the
draft by leaving the country. They made a choice and delt with it. I am not so
much in favor of the weasles who wanted to break the law but not suffer the
consequences. Always have hated that.

Adam