Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: 4000ED misbehaving
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:55:57 +0100

Adam,

I experienced something similar with my Nikon LS-2000 and the film strip feeder--it was very quirky in the way you describe, often rejecting what looked like a perfectly good stip 2-3 times before finally accepting it. I eventually dumped the film strip feeder and now use only the slide feeder with the metal film adapter. It is OK for my workflow, because I always look at the negatives on a light table and select the ones to scan, so I have no need for scanning entire strips.

Nathan