Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:45:42 +0100

I am with Sonny all the way on this. Cosina has amply proven that they are far more fast-moving and creative than Leica at the moment, and also willing to invest in the rangefinder line. I am for one quite willing to believe that they will come out with a digital rangefinder camera which accepts Leica lenses sooner rather than later. Best of all, given that it is Cosina I will be able to afford it...

Nathan