Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Wireless Printing Question
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:03:04 -0800

At 10:58 AM -0500 12/25/03, Rob McClure wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have a question I've been unable to figure out and wondered if the
>computer experts on this list can help.  I have set up a wireless
>network in my home using the faster 802.11g (54 Mbps) standard.  Is
>it possible to use this wireless system to send prints to my Epson
>820 printer?  If so, what equipment is needed?  It would be ideal to
>edit photos on my iBook, then transmit them upstairs to the printer
>without leaving my recliner.<g>
>
>Regards,
>
>Rob

If you are using an Airport base station as your transmitter, you can
plug a USB printer into the back of it (or use any of the other
suggestions given). It shouldn't be too much of a problem.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com