Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson 2200 Black & White Tip
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:29:32 -0500

I spent a good part of 3 months earlier this year
to establish a digital B&W printing workflow.  I tried
the Epson 2200 as described below, among many other things.
In the end though, I find that Piezography gives me the best
B&W prints, by far.  You must realize though that the state
of the art moves very fast in the digital realm.

- - Phong