Subject: RE: [Leica] Now just inspired - Now Beamer
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:21:55 -0500

Hello Frank,

To be precise, a Beamer or Beemer is a BMW motorcycle.
A Bimmer is a BMW car.  Not that I know more about
cars than you do, oh, no.  Though I bet Boston is much
more polluted with Yuppies than say, Yorkshire, England.

Merry Christmas everyone.

- - Phong

In certain crowds, though possibly not the LUG, a Beamer is
one who drinks Jim Beam, a Bourbon whiskey.

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Now just inspired - Now Beamer)