Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Wireless Printing Question
From: Rob McClure <rmcclure2@woh.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:58:31 -0500

Hello,

I have a question I've been unable to figure out and wondered if the
computer experts on this list can help.  I have set up a wireless
network in my home using the faster 802.11g (54 Mbps) standard.  Is it
possible to use this wireless system to send prints to my Epson 820
printer?  If so, what equipment is needed?  It would be ideal to edit
photos on my iBook, then transmit them upstairs to the printer without
leaving my recliner.<g>

Regards,

Rob

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Wireless Printing Question)