Subject: Re: [Leica] Briefcase (Point and Shoot)
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:25:41 -0000

<snip>I'd throw away your Nikonish - Bronicaish and Bessaish things. Put
them
in storage for a year.
 "When I was a Nikon, I spake as a Nikon, I understood as a Nikon, I
thought as a Nikon: but when I became a Leica, I put away Nikonish things."
Book of Rabs 13:11

I hath read the great book of Rabs.. and forsaketh all things Nikonish and
most things Bessaish and some things Bronicaish to help finance the Leica
outfit .
I hath putteth getting on for sixty rolls of film through the Leica since
March - and only four through the  Bronica.

Mark Pope
Swindon, Wilts
UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk

P.S.  What goes 'Mark Mark'?  A dog with a hair lip!

Message from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Briefcase (Point and Shoot))
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Briefcase (Point and Shoot))