Subject: [Leica] Briefcase (Point and Shoot)
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:15:49 -0600

Hi Mark,
I have to disagree with you on the briefcase point. The Leica M cameras are
designed
and constructed to be rugged. My M6 is in the briefcase almost everyday.
Sure it has given the cosmetics a few minor bumps and bruises but has not
effected
performance one iota.
For me the only reason to have the T4, is to ready when I need auto-focus,
auto-exposure,
and convenient and effective fill flash.
But, if I have time to set exposure and focus, the Leica is there and ready
to go.

Regards
Don

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Briefcase (Point and Shoot))