Subject: Re: [Leica] Briefcase (Point and Shoot)
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:41:48 -0600

I have to ditto Mark a thousand percent.

In order for me to get used to using my new (April 2001) Leica M6 I take it
everywhere and photograph whomever is sitting across from me when I eat out.
Often it's family. Sometimes friends. Sometimes a stranger and sometimes an
empty seat. No matter...it puts my hands on the camera.

Also, I use it DAILY to photograph my daughter's senior year of high
school...I've not gotten these images up on the web yet...but I've not
missed a day so far. No matter there, either. Just making up a project and
giving myself an excuse to get the camera in my hands was what I needed.

I think I'm dreadfully slow focusing with the Leica but at least I'm working
on it. And the negs...oh LORD what a treat when it's darkroom time.

Bang that sucker up, take some shots and LIVE BABY! Life's toooooo short to
sit on the sidelines (unless of course you're shooting it)
Lea