Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:48:09 -0500

But it does matter to some people who are interested in the collecting and
manufacture of Leica cameras, and there are many of them in the LUG.  Why
shout them down?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture)