Subject: Re: [Leica] Rebates
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 16:13:14 -0400

Bryan and Craig,

thanks for the well thought out replies.  I think Craig hit it on the head....
they are deliberately made a hassle to keep the percentage of pay out at a
third.  Wow.

I wonder if I should start offering rebates when I occassionally sell something
on Ebay?  The purchaser has to first pay me, get the stuff shipped, then return
to me ... let's see ... the ending email notice from Ebay, the cancelled stamp
on the shipping box, a printed rebate coupon (good for 30 days only) from my web
site (must be printed in color), and a chip of paint from the product just to
prove you are the real purchaser.  I have six months to send the money.

Just kidding.....

John

Message from "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Rebates)
Message from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Rebates)