Subject: [Leica] Q vs M unloved ancient only 24mp M240 (et al MP 262 etc)
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 07:44:45 -0800

Part of being in a cult is to accept all things cult..... and for Leica,
that means NOTHING is better than an M3.? If it does not look like an M3
(M5) it is no good.? If it has one dimension different than an M3 (M240)
it is no good.? If it does not use a 24x36 sensor (M8) it is no good.

II just read about the newest member of the team of no good
Leicas....M11.? Why? Because it does not have a removable base
plate.....? Like the M3.