Subject: [Leica] Mirrorless and dust
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 06:19:44 -0500

Hello Aran, I've been using mirrorless cameras since 2006.  The sensors
will see dust but as Jayanand states they are very easy to blow off with a
rocket or some other blower.  Also, any camera with in camera stabilization
will also have a very effective anti-dipstick function.

As to the EVF, Nikon and Sony have done an exceptional job making them very
useful.  I find the added information about DOF and highlight/shadow
clipping to be quite good.  Last, even compared to your Q2 the 15-16 stop
sensitivity of the sensors allow incredible creative possibilities post
processing.

Last, the bodies are light but the really good lenses are boat anchors.
Consider some single focal length slower lenses for walking about.  With
useable ISO's reaching 16000 and above slow lenses are not usually a
problem.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 7:01 PM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>