Subject: [Leica] Testing macro lenses - thoughts on methodology ?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 07:24:07 +0200

I don?t agree. Phone images are indeed acceptable for viewing on the screen
but only if they are taken under ideal condition?good light, no harsh
shadows etc. As soon as those conditions are not met, the phone image has
visible artefacts. A RAW image shot even with my micro 4/3 GM5 (my cycling
camera) is far more flexible and gives superior results.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu