Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tools from the Past
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:56:51 -0700

Ohhh?.so many memories. I bought one at Brooks Camera in SF back in 1968. I
think I paid $200 with the extendable 50mm lens. It died a horrible death. I
was climbing out of the weapons shipping hatch on Parch (SSN683) in
Charleston, SC when it slipped off on the sloping hull and plummeted into
the Cooper River. We fished for it a bit but it was surely toast about the
time it reached the bottom.

I learned so much about photography using it.

Do get it spiffed up.

Adam