Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tools from the Past
From: jhnichols81 at gmail.com (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:52:09 -0500

When my son graduated from high school, more than 40 years ago, we
rewarded his interest in photography by getting him a used Leica IIIf.?
It has been me for the past few years as he moved about.? I shipped it
to him this past week, and he rewarded me with a nice image of the
camera and lenses.

As he reacquainted himself with the camera, he realized how much harder
we worked for images in the years prior to digital cameras.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Camera_20210912.jpg.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA