Subject: [Leica] Trading in a camera
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 04:23:17 -0500

Adam, use the KEH website tool to see what they will pay for your camera.
Also use their site to see if they have any and at what price.  Then try to
get a feel how popular your model is locally and at what price they go
for.  Understand that for a normal desirable camera dealers will offer you
about 60% of local used retail.  A really desirable model might bring
75-80%.

Here in Austin Nikons are rapidly loosing market share so might bring
40-50%.  Canon SLR bodies are also being traded in for mirrorless.  We have
a fair following for the Panasonic brand but my gut feeling is the 100
version is pushing down the 50.