Subject: [Leica] Trading in a camera
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 23:17:17 -0700

Love Camera Wesy just bought a 140-280 Hasselblad V Zoom from them. Good
choice Might also try Phil Kaplin at KEH and why not post here of FS Friday?
Don?t tell but there are Leica Folk (Author James L who) who stray in his
case Nikon mirrorless replaced Fuji but?have had excellent luck here also
local CL