Subject: [Leica] Trading in a camera
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 20:41:54 -0700

I thought I?d ask another question. I?m going to trade in my Fuji GFX system
because it?s simply too big/bulky/heavy. Especially heavy. I love the images
it makes but not the bulk and weight. I?m trying to figure out what I might
expect from a reputable dealer as trade-in.

I don?t want to try to sell this on the internets. Too many horror stories
and I have no trust in the process.

I?d appreciate any insight the community can offer. I?d go through Camera
West in Walnut Creek.

Thanks for your thoughts. You can write off the list if you like.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Trading in a camera)
Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Trading in a camera)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Trading in a camera)