Subject: [Leica] Leica 135mm Apo Telyt M
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:54:15 +0530
References: <CAH1UNJ2aVEv_vRPXscsYEn=TUHE6cEKCb2p==4ahsYrEM2T4jA@mail.gmail.com> <943f8e4a-82e0-3299-7461-6278e23e3918@summaventures.com> <CAJ3Pgh7nG-x0mk4s+tirxeissuLNw2xkTvYK3gJrCN3Sh7--eQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxvXttdAZVRyN6sfQm-aa3QY7T6EVNOkf8C4EQkFOpwoGw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh5O8KpCyJcS2V7-8wpx3jggmZuE0iMN=zvSmkZMOpp9vg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3CZ-i_w612296etT4r0UxdhcKnES107CgkfOW_ha4imA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh53gruv4FAy=64XgoZicFUn1+605eQs4j01K+chM661yw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ120x96GMVPHqa49beHfQaXT6N0LPb7RLk+w2Wpovhg-w@mail.gmail.com> <CABXy404+9T4R+GTMdyCkvTjOn4qZjfw35Lp649cznt_AS7XSFg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh6n6sK-O56z5wnG5_L_Lq_JHMaBbCLxkwdzsLLEKVM7fQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1=zRmdz5oETGi8zSo72unReSTW8msNja5J2YFrcneDEQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh44uEKp06VPEVoipxwsx-dhfj23xTcCpaHa9Jn+WAGNKw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1bQ6+_ntTc5=siUL2PahfR_mPM5FEsRiyCrQwbOuPQKA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh5M4eA6U7EuSW-DprEDExAV7Pdwovs61yiec6gj38zD4A@mail.gmail.com> <2c83bddc-5d7b-80cc-7997-fc95171a2b38@iol.ie>

My view is that in this brave new world,  using Douglas' analogy, just as
we know the basic upkeep to keep our automobiles running, we should also
acquire the skills for basic upkeep to keep our computers running smoothly,
and more importantly, securely. In many ways, the latter is more critical
than the former, because you cannot have identity theft with the former.
After all, most, if not all, of us use our computer systems for far more
time than we use our automobiles on a daily basis....

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Old Photographs)
Message from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Leica 135mm Apo Telyt M)