Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Erwin Puts
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 14:07:53 -0500

I agree with your comments,  we are seeing multiple processors in almost
all prosummer and above bodies.

Two complications arise.   Video is becoming the driving force: 8K video is
a huge resource hog at capture,  processing,  and viewing.   But 8k isn't
even comparable to a 24mp still sensor.   The volume desire will drive the
market.

The second driver is the desire for larger sensors for two major reasons.
One is dof control driven by sensitive size and aperture of taking lens.
 The second driver is color depth/ISO performance.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021, 1:49 PM Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>