Subject: [Leica] IMG: some young Danish artists
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 11:08:05 -0500

There is some real talent in that grouping.   The kimono made from
disposable containers probably didn't need the accompanying photo's to
provide insight into ocean waste but still strong.   The ceramic hearts
were excellent in performing arts prime function of provoking thought and
insight.

Then the was the fun ceramic food and table tableaus.