Subject: [Leica] IMG: my mother's frikadeller
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 09:50:12 -0600

I would never laugh at a devoted cook.  The art of Cajun cooking is doing
with what you have, and the best cajun recipes are simply done.

Once when I was a show producer on New Orleans TV, we had the great Chef
Paul Prudhomme as a guest.  My anchor was a Cajan girl. Margeret Dubbison.

Her first remark to the great chef was "You've made blackened redfish
world-famous and I think that if I had tried that, I would have cried for
having burned the fish!"

He laughed.

Regards,

Sonny