Subject: [Leica] All shot up
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 11:07:26 -0500

Brian,

Best wishes to both of you. I?ve since read that you were both treated with
the monoclonal antibody drug, fortunately, and are recovering.

As a physician, and co-moderator of the Facebook group COVID-19 for
Physicians, I?m curious. Could you elaborate on what you mean by ?during the
administration? of your vaccines? What was the timeline, and do you have any
inkling of how you two became exposed simultaneously?

Of course, I understand if you don?t want to share any further information.

?howard