Subject: [Leica] IMG: La Vuelta in Jijona
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 12:00:24 -0400

Thanks for the evocative images, Nathan. Bike road racing is my and my
family?s favorite spectator sport (and for my younger son, his favorite
participatory sport). We?re all glued to the TV coverage of the TdF every
July since 2001. (Love Phil and Bobke, and mourn Paul.) The only ones we?ve
seen in person were when my cyclist son and I saw the finish of the Tour in
Paris in 2005, and 1981 when my then-wife to be and I saw it come through
Wiesbaden, Germany, when we were stationed there with the U.S. Air Force. We
were that close to the riders then too.

?howard