Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Hurricane Mitch
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:31:17 -0800

I agree, Ric.? I don't know if I would be able to detach myself from the
destruction and suffering to even lift a camera to my eye.? More power
to those that can so as to enlighten others to the situation to get help
to those who need it.? My hat (if I wore one) is off to you, Tina.?
Thank you.

Aram