Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Hurricane Mitch
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:36:35 -0600

I took a look at your strong work.  My thoughts were on the herculean task
of moving these economies closer to first world capabilities.  Better
infrastructure gets you to better outcomes.  Even with catastrophic failure
at all levels in Texas recently most people are back to normal after 3-4
days.

I applaud your decades of support and outreach to those most impoverished
in the highlands.