Subject: [Leica] An actual photograph
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 18:59:37 -0500

Good children picture without grandfather bias.

I wouldn't obsess about brushed hair for a few years; children need enough
nudging in other directions like brushing teeth,  eating vegetables that
might have some bitterness,  learning to love to read,  especially for
girls being encouraged in math skills,  learning a second language while
young enough to be easy....