Subject: [Leica] IMG : Eyes of India
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 08:50:36 +0100

Same experience here :-)

I felt more secure over the month I spent backpacking Northern India by
train, buses/coaches and rickshaws than during my month?s stay in Chicago
two years later. Expect for food on the streets ?

Of course the population density required some getting used to. We spent the
first two days circling around the hotel for fear of the crowds and more
importantly of getting lost. And then proceeded as if we were at home among
friendly folks.

Hope I can go again some time ...

Amities

Philippe