Subject: [Leica] IMG : Eyes of India
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 08:43:24 +0530

Douglas,
The first time I went to Los Angeles, in the mid 1980s, I was so insecure
walking on the streets because there was not a soul to be seen. I was
coming from Mumbai, where if you stationed yourself at Churchgate Station
during rush hour, around 3-4 million people would pass you.

To each his own insecurities!

Cheers
Jayanand