Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for 35mm B/W neg scanner?
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 08:52:44 -1000
References: <B3186DDA-9EE4-4A7C-A1B8-13C2AFB20BBE@cox.net> <CA+yJO1B-utRqedSje-CTyvWG=d3D34H8vGw66OHW+Ssw=--1WA@mail.gmail.com> <673731FE-521F-4063-BA74-0FCDC5F4B9F1@frozenlight.eu> <DE13E491-FDF2-48F0-955D-E77B18C354BD@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <A8242999-4985-4010-8606-AC55E3561EEB@frozenlight.eu> <CAF8hL-FuK5ypgyo2eAmT=YJfN=3L9uNTQRvCKQW2p9YfNKoMmw@mail.gmail.com> <0cbe4f08-461d-4c12-0f81-871bf9c67093@gmail.com> <9D095AE3-132C-4744-90DA-D270219D6A84@comcast.net> <CAF8hL-E-3QQxZW345qnUqh5gYeRyMqgd-6OdR2x=WFbShKdnNQ@mail.gmail.com>

I still have my LS4000.? I will save this message and start looing at my
FIrewire board to be sure it has the TI chipset.

Having said all that, I still believe that the average PC user is much
better off with a LS5000.? Some of this info is pretty obscure to the
non-EE.

USB is SOOOOOOO easy......

--

*Frank Filippone*