Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for 35mm B/W neg scanner?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 11:22:16 +0200

I stand corrected, then. Back when I shot film exclusively, I had a Nikon
LS-2000, but I don?t remember what software I used with it. I do remember
trying Vuescan already back then, and I have also tried it with a cheap film
scanner I bought a couple of years ago (Plustek, I think) that I ended up
getting rid of. I also tried it with my Epson, but found Epson Scan better
and easier. But sure, if the old Nikon scanners need it to work on modern
computers, then there is no other option.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"