Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 07:28:27 +0200

The man and dog preparing for your arrival made me smile, and the young
worker in the last one?yes, such scenes are common here too, including
during the day, when tables must be disinfected between customers. In fact,
I think the beach bar I go to most often has assigned one of its employees
to this work full time.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"