Subject: [Leica] Monday MIsc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 05:08:40 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week we start with a bit of inside joke.  Our
addled Mayor keeps working to stop all commercial construction unless it is
one of his pet projects.  So the combination of sign and seated workers is
funny at least to an Austinite:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/STOP+construction.jpg.html

While finding more interesting public art I was at the same place several
times as these Instagrammers.  You have seen the art before:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/neighbors+for+instagram.jpg.html

Normally this would be out Friday but with the more than willing driver I
thought it works for Monday.  The signage is pretty typical for a lot of
service trucks in Austin.  I will try to present them as they appear:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/enviro+friendly.jpg.html

We are adding a commuter rail station near the bar district; but
vacuuming concrete in the middle of construction?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Sisyphus+vacuum+job.jpg.html

Looking down from the Congress Ave. bridge we see a rock artist at work.
This is also where people view the bats coming out most nights from their
daytime hiding under the bridge:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/rock+artist+overhead+view.jpg.html

We will end with a peaceful beginning to the morning.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/morning+coffee+on+the+balcony.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don