Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 03:14:04 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week starts with a framing crew building a duplex
four houses down the street from me.  People are still moving to Austin
despite the virus and they need homes.  This image is of a crew loading the
joists with decking sheets:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/decking+the+duplex.jpg.html

Two statement passing on the sidewalk:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/statements.jpg.html

I just found this a peaceful image after the nightly peace going on by the
capital:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/checking+messages.jpg.html

Both parties exhibiting concern over our imminent arrival:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/appropriate+preperations.jpg.html

With access to the state parks limited a father and son use the city lake
to "fish" and bond:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/fishing+is+an+excercise+in+hope.jpg.html

Last for today, we don't want to forget those workers who get up and get
the world ready for us.  This young lady was cleaning up small debris
around the tables before this outdoor beer garden opened for the day:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/essential+worker.jpg.html

All the best especially to those who live where the virus is kicking up
again.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com